Bundt Cake with FAGE Total and Strawberry Sauce
This cake tastes as good as it looks.
1 stick butter, cubed
1 1/8 cup granulated sugar
½ tsp salt
2 medium eggs
1 vanilla bean, sliced and seeds extracted
1 ½ cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 cup + 2 tbsp cake flour
1 cup + 2 tbsp corn flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 container of strawberries, washed and chopped
¼ cup granulated sugar
Powdered sugar, for garnish
- CAKE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, 1 1/8 cup sugar and the salt. Then whisk in the eggs, vanilla extract and FAGE Total.
- Next, sieve the flours with the baking powder, then mix into the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased Bundt pan. Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- STRAWBERRY SAUCE: While the cake is baking, cook the strawberries in a frying pan together with ¼ cup of the sugar over medium heat until soft, then purée with a hand blender. Set aside.
- Once the cake is out of the oven and has cooled, serve topped with the strawberry sauce.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and fresh chopped strawberries if desired.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.