Chilled Avocado and Yogurt Summer Soup
The ingredients make for a tasty and unique summer cold soup
17.6 fl oz FAGE Total 0% Yogurt
3 large ripe avocados
Juice of one lemon
1 pint 2% milk
1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
½ tsp chopped chives for garnish
A few drops of Tabasco sauce to taste
Salt and black pepper to taste
2.0 oz homemade croutons
- Peel and chop the avocado into chunks, then place into a food processor.
- Pour over the lemon juice; add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- To serve, chill four soup bowls, pour in the soup, and garnish with croutons and chives.
- So simple, quick and delicious!
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.