Chocolate Mousse with FAGE Total
Where luscious meets light.
3 ¼ oz. milk
1 shot of espresso coffee
2 tsp. honey
¾ cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
9 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
3 ¼ oz. heavy cream
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 vanilla bean, sliced and seeds extracted (or 1 tsp. vanilla extract)
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and coffee to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the honey, the FAGE Total and the chocolate.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate melts completely, and then let the mix cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream together with the sugar and the vanilla seeds or extract to obtain a light whipped cream.
- Gradually add in the chocolate mixture, mixing until smooth.
- Pour the mousse into small bowls and refrigerate until set, about a few hours.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.