Cinnamon Buns with FAGE Total
Dessert for breakfast has never tasted better.
7 tbsp. butter, softened
1 ½ cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
2 packets (1.4 oz.) baker’s yeast
1 ½ cup sugar
1 pinch salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
4 cups all-purpose flour
3 ½ tbsp. butter, at room temperature
½ cup sugar
4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- DOUGH: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and yeast.
- Fold in the FAGE Total, and whisk well to obtain a smooth mix.
- Add sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Sift the flour into the mixture, then use the mixer to beat all ingredients well to obtain a soft and pliant dough.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
- FILLING: In another large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and cinnamon and mix until fully incorporated (by hand or using an electric mixer).
- BREAKFAST BUNS: Remove dough from bowl and roll out lengthwise. Coat the entire surface of the dough with the filling.
- Roll it out into a 1-inch cylinder log.
- Using a knife, cut the dough into slices, arrange them on a baking sheet and let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 8–10 minutes. Garnish with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.