Crêpe Stack with Artichoke, Bacon and Thyme Filling with FAGE Total
A light and savory treat for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
CRÊPE BATTER (8 pcs, 8-inch diameter):
2 medium eggs
1 ⅔ cup milk
1 pinch salt
1 ¼ cup, 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour, sifted
3 cups artichoke hearts
2–3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
Salt to taste
6 oz. sliced smoked bacon, minced
1 large sprig parsley, chopped
Freshly ground pepper to taste
THYME SAUCE WITH FAGE TOTAL:
2 ½ cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
½ cup milk
4 sprigs thyme, chopped
1 pinch salt
4 oz. Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- CRÊPE BATTER: Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the milk and a pinch of salt, gradually adding the flour to obtain a batter without lumps.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
- FILLING: Cut the artichoke hearts in half, removing the beards, and then finely slice.
- Sauté sliced artichokes in a pan with the olive oil, garlic and salt. Halfway through cooking, add the smoked bacon.
- Once filling is done, add the parsley and pepper.
- THYME SAUCE WITH FAGE TOTAL: In a large bowl, thin the FAGE Total with milk, and then add the thyme and a pinch of salt.
- CRÊPE STACK: Heat a crêpe pan (or any non-stick pan with a low rim) and make 8 crêpes about 8 inches in diameter, stacking them on a plate as you go.
- Put the first crêpe on an oven-safe plate (or a round baking pan) and spread a layer of the thyme sauce with FAGE Total, then the artichoke and bacon filling and sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Repeat by layering the remaining crepes and filling.
- Top the last crêpe with a garnish of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese only. Bake at 350⁰F for around 20 minutes.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.