Greek Eggs Benedict with FAGE Total® Greek Yogurt
A delectable brunch option
8 medium Canadian bacon slices
1 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves, washed and dried
1 tbsp olive oil
FAGE Total Greek Yogurt Hollandaise sauce
8 large eggs
1 tbsp white vinegar
1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
FAGE Total Yogurt Hollandaise ingredients:
3 large egg yolks
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice |1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp dry mustard powder
1/4 tsp Siracha pepper sauce
1/2 cup butter, warm & melted
3 tbsp FAGE Total yogurt
- Place 2 biscuits on each plate.
- Put salted water in a large skillet to the depth of about 2 inches. Add vinegar. And bring to a simmer.
- Gently sauté Canadian bacon in a dry sauté pan and keep warm.
- Warm a medium sauté pan with olive oil. Add Spinach and sauté until wilted. Season with salt & pepper and keep warm.
- When water with vinegar is just barely simmering, crack an egg into a small dish, then gently slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining 7 eggs. Cook 3 – 4 minutes.
- While eggs are poaching, top each biscuit with 1 slice of Canadian bacon and sautéed spinach.
- With a slotted spoon, top the spinach with one poached egg.
- Spoon FAGE Total Greek Yogurt Hollandaise sauce over each egg and garnish with crumbled feta. Serve immediately.
- FAGE Total Yogurt Hollandaise: Place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, mustard powder and pepper sauce in the bowl of the blender. Mix briefly to combine well. With machine running on low, gradually add the warm melted butter in a slow stream through the center opening of the lid.
Transfer mixture into a double boiler over warm water (no flame). Whisk in yogurt. Serve warm, not hot.
Additional Notes: Recipe created by Edward Magel on behalf of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.