Spicy Carrotslaw with FAGE Total®
Perfect as a salad or a side dish
1 cup organic carrots peeled, trimmed and coarsely grated
1 Pinch of table salt
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
½ clove garlic, finely chopped
½ inch ginger, peeled and very finely chopped
2 tsp sunflower oil
1 tsp whole black mustard seeds
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
- Place the grated carrot in a bowl and add the salt.
- Heat the olive oil and gently fry the garlic and ginger. When they are just beginning to change color, add them to the bowl of grated carrots.
- Heat the sunflower oil until very hot. Add the mustard seeds to the pan and heat until they begin to pop.
- Pour the mustard seeds and oil over the carrot mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and the FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, and mix well.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.