Spicy Pumpkin Soup with FAGE Total®
A creamy and spicy soup full of fall flavors
4 cups pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cubed
2 onions, diced
2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 red chili pepper, deseeded and diced
4 cups of water
2 cubes of chicken stock
2 tbsp butter
White pepper to taste
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 cup FAGE Total Greek yogurt
- Heat butter, add onions and fry until onion becomes translucent. Add pumpkin and potatoes. Mix well and add 2 cups of water.
- Leave to simmer for about 30 minutes and then blend soup.
- Add 2 cups of water, stock cubes, chili, thyme and white pepper.
- Continue to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a spoonful of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.