Feta, Broccoli Walnut Tart
FAGE Total custard adds a lightness to this tart
1 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
10-in frozen savory tart shell
2 cups milk
2 pinches nutmeg
½ tsp chopped parsley
1 cup cooked broccoli, roughly chopped
1 cup feta cheese, finely diced
1 cup walnuts, chopped
Pepper to taste
- Bake the tart case, without filling, as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Combine the FAGE Total Classic, milk, eggs, nutmeg and parsley in a large mixing bowl to make the custard.
- Whisk together and season to taste.
- In the baked tart case, place the broccoli and diced feta equally over the base.
- Pour the yogurt mix over until the case is full and sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in oven (400 degrees F).
- When golden brown turn out and cool on wire rack.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.