Grilled Pineapple with Pomegranate and Vanilla Sauce with FAGE Total
A tropical treat for breakfast or dessert.
1 pineapple, cut into 8 slices
VANILLA SAUCE WITH FAGE TOTAL:
1 ¼ cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
½ vanilla bean, sliced and seeds removed (or ½ tsp. vanilla extract)
1 tbsp. honey
¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
2 tbsp. honey
8 walnuts, shelled and crushed
- Remove pineapple skin and leafy top, and cut into 8 slices.
- Remove the pineapple center of each slice creating a ring.
- Grill pineapple slices on a very hot cast-iron griddle pan, then flip to get the char marks on both sides.
- VANILLA SAUCE WITH FAGE TOTAL: Mix FAGE Total with the vanilla seeds and 1 tbsp. honey.
- Arrange the pineapple slices on a serving dish and garnish each with a little of the sauce, a drizzle of honey, crushed walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.