Grilled Pizza with FAGE Total, Prosciutto and Figs
The perfect combination of salty and sweet.
1 lb pizza dough, at room temperature
Olive oil for brushing the dough
1¼ cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
½ cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup gorgonzola cheese crumbles
2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
3-4 fresh figs, quartered
1 pack fresh arugula
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: balsamic glaze
- Pizza:Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch and roll out the pizza dough into a large circle, approximately 14 inches in diameter.
- Brush the top of the dough with approximately 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the dough on the grill, oil side down. Brush another tablespoon of oil on top.
- Cover grill and cook until the bottom is golden brown with nice grill marks, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Flip the dough over and spread the FAGE Total over the whole surface, leaving about a 1-inch border for the crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese evenly across the dough. Top with slices of prosciutto and figs.
- Cover the grill and cook the pizza until the cheese is completely melted and the bottom of the dough is a deep golden brown. Grill for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the grill, top with arugula and drizzle with a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. If desired, drizzle with a little balsamic glaze for extra flavor.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.