Kale Chips and Fresh Herb Dip with FAGE Total
A simple and delectable snack.
1 large bunch Tuscan kale
2 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of sea salt
Fresh Herb Dip:
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp minced fresh mint
1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
1 whole garlic clove
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
¼ cup milk (whole, 2% or skim)
- Kale Chips: Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Remove large, tough stems from kale and lay out leaves over 2 baking sheets.
- Drizzle each pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes at 275 degrees, flipping the leaves halfway through the cooking time or until crisp.
- Fresh Herb Dip: In a small bowl, mix FAGE Total, olive oil, lemon zest, fresh mint, fresh parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and milk until combined.
- Serve in a bowl alongside the chips.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.