Mini Beef Patties with Eggplant and FAGE Total
A spiced twist on sliders.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp allspice
½ tsp paprika
1 ½ lbs ground beef
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 red sweet peppers, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp parsley
1 egg yolk
4 tbsp breadcrumbs
1/3 cups feta cheese
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- EGGPLANT: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut each eggplant in half, then in slices crosswise, coat in olive oil, and roast for 25–35 minutes until brown and soft.
- Scoop out the pith and finely chop.
- SLIDERS: In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, add the eggplant, and mix well.
- Press down to form a compact mix. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Then, mold mix into small meat patties, lay them onto a lightly oiled baking tin and cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.