Mixed Kale-Spinach Salad and Lemon Dressing with FAGE Total
A crisp, colorful dish.
LEMON DRESSING WITH FAGE TOTAL:
1 ¾ cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
1 pinch salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
KALE AND SPINACH SALAD:
2 tbsp. pine nuts
1 cup spinach (torn, not chopped)
1 cup kale, (torn, not chopped)
2 tbsp. raisins
2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
1 green onion, finely chopped
2 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
4 oz. Parmesan, grated
- LEMON DRESSING WITH FAGE TOTAL: For the dressing, blend all the ingredients together in the blender, setting aside the olive oil to be whisked gradually into the mix afterward. Salt and pepper to taste.
- KALE AND SPINACH SALAD: Roast the pine nuts in a dry, nonstick pan for a few minutes on low heat, stirring continuously until brownish.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Combine the rest of the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Top salad with the dressing and pine nuts and serve.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.