Pumpkin Mousse with FAGE Total
Fall flavor finessed in a fluffy dessert.
15-oz can pumpkin purée, not pie filling
17.6-oz container of FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp ground ginger
½ cup dark brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar, divided
½ tsp vanilla
¼ tsp kosher salt
3 tsp unflavored gelatin
4 tbsp cold water
¼ tsp cream of tartar
½ cup egg whites, pasteurized
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 box of gingersnap cookies (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin purée, FAGE Total, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla and salt. Once combined, set aside.
- In a small bowl, pour water over gelatin and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Microwave gelatin on high for 30 seconds, then stir until dissolved. May need an additional 5 or 10 seconds, depending on the microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Slowly add in the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form (approximately 5 minutes).
- Whisk the gelatin mixture into the pumpkin mixture, approximately 2 minutes. Fold in the egg whites until blended well, approximately 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 3 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before serving to remove chill.
- To serve, spoon mousse into dessert dishes and top with gingersnap cookies if desired.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.