Stuffed Chicken with Potato Salad and FAGE Total
A dinner table favorite.
2 cups potatoes
¾ cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 tsp mustard (mild)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 sprig parsley (or chives), chopped
Salt, to taste
1 whole chicken breast
½ cup FAGE Total
½ cup chopped fresh herbs: parsley, marjoram and thyme
3 tbsp breadcrumbs
Freshly ground black pepper
Salt, to taste
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, halved or crushed
½ glass white wine
2 sprigs rosemary
- POTATO SALAD: Boil the potatoes whole in their skins (medium potatoes take around 30 minutes) and leave to cool. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing ¾ cup FAGE Total, mustard, 1 tbsp olive oil, parsley or chives and salt to taste, then dress the potatoes and refrigerate the salad until cool.
- STUFFED CHICKEN: Cut the chicken breast down the middle, removing the central cartilage and bone to obtain 2 equal parts. Try to trim off as little meat as possible. To make the pocket, cut each piece laterally (along the cut you’ve already made to split the breast) without cutting all the way through. This prevents the filling from spilling out while baking.
- Prepare the filling by mixing together ½ cup FAGE Total with half of the chopped herbs, breadcrumbs, pepper and salt. Fill the 2 pockets and close using a needle and thread or a small steel skewer.
- Put 3 tbsp olive oil, halved or crushed garlic and the 2 chicken pockets into a medium-size pan. Brown on both sides, simmer with the white wine until reduced, then add the remaining herbs and salt to taste. Cover with a lid and cook for 5–10 minutes on low.
- Serve plated with portions of the potato salad.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.