Vegetable Lasagna with FAGE Total
A classic Italian comfort food made with FAGE Total.
GRILLED AND SAUTÉED VEGETABLES:
1 red bell pepper
1 small crown of broccoli
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 green onion, coarsely chopped
1 sprig rosemary, chopped
4 sage leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper to taste
FAGE TOTAL MIXTURE:
2 ½ cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 cup milk
Salt to taste
1 (9-oz) package of dry, oven-ready lasagna sheets
3 oz. grated Parmesan cheese (or Grana Padano)
3 oz. grated Pecorino Sardo/Fiore Sardo, not too salty
- GRILLED AND SAUTÉED VEGETABLES: Julienne the eggplant and zucchini lengthwise into slices (not too thick) and grill on both sides.
- Cut the pepper in half, remove the seeds and ribs, and grill on the side with the skin, then peel.
- Let cool slightly, then cut the pepper into 1 ½ inch-wide strips.
- Break up the broccoli into florets and boil in an inch of water in a saucepan with the lid on.
- Drain after a few minutes (while still bright green) and chop coarsely.
- Peel the potato and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- In a pan over low heat, combine the olive oil and the spring onion and sweat the onion slowly without letting it brown.
- Then add the rosemary, the sage leaves and the potato cubes; cook until tender.
- Lastly, add the broccoli and raise the heat for 1 minute, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- FAGE TOTAL MIXTURE: Thin the FAGE Total in a bowl with the milk and add salt to taste.
- LASAGNA: Take a 8x10-inch baking sheet and put a drop of olive oil and a couple of spoonful's of FAGE Total on the bottom, then add the first layer of lasagna, covering it with the FAGE Total mixture, some of the sautéed and grilled vegetables, and a little of the 2 grated cheeses mixed together.
- Continue in this way until there are 4 layers, using all the ingredients.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes.
- Before serving, leave the lasagna to cool for 15–20 minutes until the noodles have set a little and are easier to cut.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.
Embrace the season with flavors and recipes inspired by FAGE Total. From winter soups to summertime salads, enhance any dish with FAGE Total.