Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
FAGE Total not only replaces some of the fats in these muffins but adds a delicious moistness as well
4.4 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
7 oz plain flour
2 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
Pinch of ground nutmeg
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3.5 oz soft brown sugar
1 large egg
3.5 oz butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
5.3 oz chunky applesauce
- Combine all dry and liquid ingredients in separate bowls.
- Mix the two sets of ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Spoon into muffin tin lined with paper muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 390ºF for 12 – 15 minutes until golden and firm.
- Cool slightly and lightly dust with icing sugar before serving.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.