Apricot Yogurt Slice
An apricot tart that tastes like a cheesecake
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
8.8 oz graham crackers
8 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup dried apricots |1/2 cup boiling water
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
3 tbsp Greek honey
2 tbsp brandy
Confectioner's sugar to serve
Round tin, 8 in diameter
- Toast the coconut under the grill until light golden brown.
- Put the biscuits into a blender and grind until finely crushed.
- Add 90% of the coconut and the melted butter and blend until mixed.
- Line an 8-inch round tin with plastic wrap, press the crumb mixture evenly over the base, and chill.
- Cover the apricots with the boiling water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Put the apricots and liquid in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the FAGE Total Classic, Greek honey, eggs and brandy and blend until smooth.
- Spread yogurt mix over the base and bake in a 350-degree F oven for 30 minutes, or until set. Cool, then refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into finger slices. Sprinkle the remaining toasted coconut onto each slice, dust with a little confectioner’s sugar. Serve with a dollop of FAGE Total Yogurt.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.