Baked Apple & Cinnamon Frozen Yogurt
Fall in love with this cinnamon frozen Greek yogurt and baked apple dessert.
Cinnamon Frozen Yogurt
4 cups FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0% (0% is preferred)
2/3 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 medium cooking apples, such as Pink Lady, Honeycrisp or Granny Smith
1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cinnamon Frozen Yogurt:
In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Pour mixture in ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer content into a bowl and freeze until ready to use.
- Baked Apples
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and core the apples. Thinly slice each apple into 8 even slices.
- Place each apple upright and close together in the pan. Combine and mix pecans, maple syrup, brown sugar and butter and pour on top of the apples. Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and bake for 50-55 minutes until apples are tender.
- Top Baked Apples with Cinnamon Frozen Yogurts.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.