Banana Walnut FAGE Total Pancakes with Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze
Tastes like Sunday morning.
Banana Walnut FAGE Total Pancakes:
1½ cups flour
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup walnuts, chopped
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 cup milk, room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp almond extract
2 large bananas, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze:
¼ cup pure maple syrup
½ cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp cinnamon
- Banana Walnut FAGE Total Pancakes: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, FAGE Total, milk, eggs, vanilla extract and almond extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined. Be sure to not overmix.
- Preheat a griddle to medium heat. Grease the griddle with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of batter for each pancake and space pancakes approximately 3 inches apart on the griddle.
- Top pancakes with 3-4 banana slices and cook until bubbly, golden brown on the bottom. Flip pancakes and continue to cook on other side until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve with Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze.
- Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze: In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, FAGE Total, milk and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.