Blueberry Almond Streusel Muffins
Put the good in good morning
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup sugar
⅓ cup chopped almonds
½ tsp almond extract
5 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cardamom
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Streusel: In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour and sugar. Stir in almonds and extract. Using fingertips, rub butter into almond mixture to form medium clumps. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Muffins: In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and salt. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together yogurt with ⅓ cup water. Stir in butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Fold flour mixture into wet ingredients, then fold in blueberries. Divide batter between muffin cups, top with streusel and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into 1 or 2 of the muffins comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let muffins cool for 10 minutes in the pan before serving
- Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.