Butternut Squash and Ricotta Cheesecake
An originally delicious dessert idea
For the Base:
8.8 oz ginger nut biscuits
4.4 oz butter, melted
½ tsp cinnamon
17.6 oz butternut squash, with skin on and cut in 1-in cubes
4.4 oz Ricotta
4.4 oz cream cheese
17.6 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
3.5 oz fine granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Roast the butternut squash for 30 minutes until tender, but not colored.
- When cold enough to handle, scoop out the flesh and mash it with a fork to make a puree.
- The puree needs to be as dry as possible.
- Line a 9-in loose-based tin with a double layer of foil (your tin needs to be waterproof) and baking parchment.
- For the base: Puree biscuits in a processor, add cinnamon and melted butter.
- Puree again then press the biscuit mixture in the double-lined tin to create an even base.
- For the filling: Puree 4.4 oz FAGE Total Yogurt, butternut squash, ricotta, and cream cheese in the processor.
- Add the eggs, sugar and the lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture in the tin.
- To bake: Place the tin into a roasting tray and half-fill the tray with water.
- Bake for 1¾ hours, or until the filling has set with only a small amount of wobble left at its center.
- Take the tin out of the water bath and sit it on a cooling rack.
- When it is cool enough, put the cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- To serve: Remove the tin foil and baking parchment.
- Cut into slices and serve with a big dollop of FAGE Total Yogurt.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.