This is a great twist on a classic Middle Eastern falafel dish
1 lb 5oz potatoes, peeled and roughly cut into small pieces
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
14 oz can of chickpeas, drained
Bunch of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Boil water with a pinch of salt.
- Place potatoes and cook until just soft.
- Place 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan, add chopped onion and garlic.
- Fry until translucent.
- Drain the potatoes, add the onion and garlic mix.
- Mash roughly until almost smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form into small patties, using clean hands to shape them.
- Return to the frying pan, add remaining oil and cook gently until crisp and golden on outside and warmed through.
- Flip halfway through cooking so both sides brown.
- Serve with mango chutney or spicy salsa.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.