Cornish Curry Sauce
This sauce is delicious poured over hard-boiled eggs or combined with pieces of cooked fish, chicken, vegetables, or even turkey
2 oz butter
10 ml olive oil
2 large, finely chopped onions
1 finely chopped clove garlic
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp flour
8.8 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
1 tbsp tomato puree
½ tsp each ground ginger and cinnamon
1 tsp sweet pickle or chutney
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp granulated sugar
0.6 fl oz stock or water
1 tsp salt
- Heat oil and butter in pan until sizzling.
- Add onions and garlic and fry gently until pale gold.
- Stir in curry powder, flour and add yogurt and cloves.
- Add puree, ginger, cinnamon, pickle, lemon juice and sugar.
- Gradually blend in stock or water, stirring, and slowly bring to boil.
- Lower heat, season with salt and cover pan.
- Simmer slowly for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This sauce may be strained and reheated before use.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.