Cured Salmon with Dill and Yogurt
A refreshing meal perfect for a warm summer night
8.8 oz fresh organic Scottish salmon
8.8 oz smoked salmon
1 lemon, zested and juiced
8.8 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
1 bunch of dill
3.4 fl oz white wine vinegar
1.0 oz fine granulated sugar
Greek olive oil
- Dice the fresh salmon and mix with the lemon zest and juice.
- Marinate for 12 hours in the fridge.
- Cut the cucumber into fine strips and put in a bowl.
- Put the vinegar and sugar into a pan and bring to the boil. Pour over the cucumber while still hot and allow to cool. After 12 hours, drain the salmon but retain the lemon juice.
- Dice the smoked salmon and add to the other salmon with some chopped dill. Season the mixture.
- Mix in 50% of the FAGE Total Yogurt, then chill.
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil together to make a dressing.
- For each serving, put a 3-inch pastry cutter on a plate and press 25% of the salmon mixture into it.
- Top with some more FAGE Total Yogurt.
- Dress cucumber around the plate and drizzle the dressing around the plate.
- Garnish with dill.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.