Frittata alla Carbonara with FAGE Total
A light and savory main course.
8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
2 slices pancetta, ¼ inch thick, diced
½ cup FAGE Total Classic or FAGE Total 2%
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup Romano cheese, grated
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated"
- Cook and drain the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large, nonstick oven-safe skillet, cook the pancetta over medium heat until fat is rendered and crisp, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove pancetta with a slotted spoon and set aside. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of the rendered fat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, FAGE Total, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, parsley and black pepper until thoroughly combined. Add in the spaghetti and pancetta and mix until evenly combined.
- Sprinkle the top of frittata with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and place in the oven under broil. Bake until the frittata is puffy and golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then transfer to a cutting board and slice into individual servings. Can be served either hot or room temperature.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.