Greek Eggs Benedict with Yogurt Hollandaise
A delectable brunch option
Greek Yogurt Hollandaise:
3 egg yolks
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp fine sea salt
¼ tsp smoked paprika
½ cup (1 stick or 8 tbsp) butter, melted and warm
¼ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
8 large eggs
4 English muffins, split and toasted
8 thin slices prosciutto
½ cup roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
1½ packed cups baby arugula
⅓ cup feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp minced chives
- Greek Yogurt Hollandaise: In a blender place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and paprika. Blend on low speed to combine well. With machine running on low, gradually add melted butter in a thin stream through the opening in the lid. Transfer mixture to a double boiler or a glass bowl placed over a pan of steaming (not simmering) water. Whisk in FAGE Total. Keep warm, whisking occasionally.
- Poached Eggs: In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, add water to a depth of about 2 inches and bring to a simmer. Crack an egg into a small bowl, then gently slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining 7 eggs, slipping them into the water clockwise from the first egg. Cover, take the pan off the heat, and let sit 4-6 minutes or until eggs reach desired degree of doneness.
- To Serve: While eggs are poaching, place 1 split English muffin on each plate. Top each half with 1 slice prosciutto and divide red peppers and arugula between English muffins.
- With a slotted spoon, remove eggs from water, allowing excess water to drain off. Use a clean kitchen towel to blot off any excess water from the top. Top each English muffin half with one egg.
- Spoon hollandaise over each egg and garnish with feta and chives. Serve immediately.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.