Grilled Mackerel with Potato and Yogurt Salad
A simple grilled mackerel with FAGE Total potato and herb salad and a green spinach dressing
1 lb FAGE Total 2% Yogurt
1.65 lb new potatoes
1 red onion, diced
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ bunch parsley, chopped
½ bunch chives, chopped
1 bag washed baby spinach
1 clove garlic
1 cup olive oil
4 large fillets of mackerel
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- For the potato salad: Cook potatoes in salted water until just tender, then drain. Lightly crush potatoes using a fork, then mix with onion, FAGE Total 2% Yogurt, lemon juice, parsley and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred half the bag baby spinach leaves and mix into potatoes.
- Keep warm.
- For the green dressing: Place the remaining spinach into a food processor, add the garlic then, and puree.
- Slowly pour in 3.4 fl oz of olive oil to form dressing.
- To cook the mackerel: Heat grill to the highest setting.
- Place the mackerel fillets on baking sheet skin-side up, season with a little salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil, grill until golden brown.
- Place each mackerel fillet onto a plate with a large spoonful of potato salad.
- Drizzle the green oil around then serve.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.