Key Lime Pie with FAGE Total
A slice of sweet heaven.
Graham cracker crust:
5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
Butter to prep pie pan
1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp sugar
⅛ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup sugar
2 tbsp key lime zest
17.5 oz container FAGE Total Classic, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
½ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp cold water
1 package unflavored gelatin
¼ cup fresh squeezed key lime juice
9-inch pie pan
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- For the graham cracker crust: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and vanilla extract, and stir until combined.
- To prep 9-inch pie pan, butter the pan until the pan is evenly coated. Or, spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour graham cracker crust mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Using your hands, press the graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Bake for 12–15 minutes until golden brown, cool completely.
- For the filling: Using either a stand mixer, hand mixer or manual whisk, add 1 cup heavy cream and whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the sugar and lime zest and process until sugar is fine and zest is fully incorporated. Pour this mixture into a large mixing bowl and add FAGE Total, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour the water in a small, microwave-safe bowl and sprinkle the package of gelatin into the water and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Microwave the gelatin mixture for 20–30 seconds and stir until dissolved. Next, stir the lime juice into the mixture until incorporated.
- Whisk the gelatin and lime juice mixture into the FAGE Total mixture until fully incorporated. Next, remove the whipped cream mixture from the refrigerator and fold in half of the whipped cream mixture until combined. Fold in the remaining half of the whipped cream mixture until no streaks remain. Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust and spread evenly.
- Chill until set, 4 hours minimum or overnight.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.