Lamb Cutlets with an Herb Crust and Yogurt Dressing
A fantastic dinner party dish!
Small bunch of thyme, stalks removed
1 tbsp each mixed peppercorns, cumin seeds and coriander seeds
Large bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Lamb cutlets, 2 – 3 per person, depending on size
7 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
1 1/2 lemon
- Place the thyme, spices and parsley in a pestle with the oil and grind for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Press this seasoning into both surfaces of each cutlet.
- Grill or cook the cutlets in a griddle pan for about 8 minutes until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Mix the FAGE Total Yogurt with the lemon juice and spoon over the cutlets, just before serving.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.