Marinated Chicken and Lamb Fillet with Saffron Yogurt
This has been adapted from a Turkish dish and combines spiced meats with cooling FAGE Total and naan bread
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
1 small packet of saffron powder
Sea salt and black pepper
1 tsp turmeric
2 1/4 cup diced lamb leg steak
2 skinless chicken fillets
2 naan bread
Green salad leaves
½ bunch chives, chopped
- The day before, mix FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, oregano, half the saffron, seasoning and turmeric together.
- Split this mixture and spread half over the lamb and chicken to marinate.
- Chill the remaining half in a bowl.
- Seal the chicken in a hot pan and cook thoroughly, or until golden brown.
- Seal the lamb in another hot pan and cook to your liking—better on the pink side.
- When the meat is just about cooked, warm through the naan bread in the oven.
- To serve, arrange the naan in the center of the plate and pile green salad leaves on top.
- Dress the meat around the naan, and finish with a spoonful of the remaining saffron yogurt in the center and a few chives.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.