Olive House Feta Salad
A zesty homemade salad
1/3 ready-to-bake ciabatta loaf
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2.0 oz mayonnaise (garlic flavor)
2.0 oz FAGE Total Yogurt
2 tbsp water
1 packet fresh chives, chopped
7 oz feta cheese
1 ripe avocado pear
3.5 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
1 pack of prepared lambs lettuce
2.0 oz roasted pine nuts
2.1 oz pitted olives (optional)
- Cut the ciabatta into small cubes and fry in the oil and garlic till crisp and golden, stirring frequently to stop burning.
- Combine mayonnaise, FAGE Total Yogurt and water to make a thin dressing. Add half the chives.
- Cut the feta into small cubes. Peel and stone the avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Toast pine nuts in a dry pan for 2 – 3 minutes, turning regularly until golden.
- Place lambs lettuce, pine nuts, olives, chives and the dressing in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the avocado, tomatoes and feta and toss gently.
- Garnish with the croutons and serve.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.