Pistachio Ice Cream with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
5 gelatin sheets or 2 packages powdered gelatin
2 cups FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
6 oz fresh cream
½ tsp saffron, plus extra for garnish
¼ cup + 2 tbsp sugar
½ cup + 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
2½ tbsp almond flakes
- Dissolve the gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- In a saucepan, combine the FAGE Total and fresh cream and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add saffron, sugar and most of the pistachios and almond flakes and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin, then transfer the mixture to small molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Serve cold, garnished with chopped pistachios, almond flakes and saffron.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.