Quiche with Asparagus, Leeks and FAGE Total
A rich, savory treat for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
1 store-bought pie crust or your favorite home-made crust
1 tbsp butter
1 medium leek, chopped
1 cup asparagus, sliced diagonally
1 cup FAGE Total Classic or FAGE Total 2%
½ cup half and half
3 large eggs
1 cup Gruyère cheese, grated
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp fresh, cracked black pepper
- Blind-bake pie crust according to package instructions or until golden brown.
- Adjust oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook until leeks start to wilt, approximately 2–3 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and cook for two more minutes, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the FAGE Total, half and half, and eggs until thoroughly combined. Add the Gruyère cheese, leek mixture, and salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture in the prepared crust and bake until almost set in the center, about 25–35 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.