Seafood and Saffron Pasta
An elegant dish perfect for lunch or dinner
Generous pinch of saffron threads
1 cup dry white wine
17.6 oz fresh pasta or 8.8 oz dried pasta
1 tbsp oil
6 spring onions, sliced
1 stick of celery, chopped
1 lb peeled prawns, cooked
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
Small bunch fresh dill, chopped
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp wine, while the rest of the ingredients are prepared.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook spring onions and celery in oil in a frying pan for about 1 minute.
- Add wine to the pan and boil over a high heat until reduced by two-thirds.
- Stir in FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, mustard, saffron and dill.
- Drain pasta and serve into warmed dishes.
- Add seafood to the mixture in the pan, heat through and pour it over pasta.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.