Spinach Artichoke Dip with FAGE Total
A rich and elegant appetizer.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, diced small
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes or more to taste
5-oz pack fresh baby spinach
9-oz container frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and roughly chopped
8-oz block cream cheese, softened
1 ¾ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 cup FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
Salt, to taste
bag of crostini or
bag of tortilla chip
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350 degrees.
- In a large, deep pan, sauté diced onion in the oil over medium heat until translucent. Add minced garlic and pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds longer.
- Raise the heat to medium high, add the spinach and artichokes and sauté until spinach wilts, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, with a rubber spatula, combine the softened cream cheese and 1 ½ cups of the Parmesan cheese until combined and no lumps of cream cheese remain. Stir in FAGE Total and the spinach-artichoke mixture until well combined, then season with salt to taste.
- Scrape mixture evenly into a baking dish large enough to hold at least four cups, sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and bake until bubbly and golden brown, 20-30 minutes depending on baking dish.
- Serve warm with crostini or tortilla chips.
Quick & Easy
Explore a variety of delicious recipes that are simple to craft and exquisite to taste. With FAGE Total, there’s no telling what you’ll whip up next.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total Greek yogurt recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Breakfast and Brunch
From lazy Sundays to busy Monday mornings, our recipes inspired by FAGE Total are sure to satisfy you on any day of the week.