Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
4.4 oz FAGE Total 5%
7 oz plain flour
2 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
Pinch of ground nutmeg
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3.5 oz soft brown sugar
1 large egg
3.5 oz butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
5.3 oz chunky applesauce
- Combine all dry and liquid ingredients in separate bowls.
- Mix the two sets of ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Spoon into muffin tin lined with paper muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 390ºF for 12 – 15 minutes until golden and firm.
- Cool slightly and lightly dust with icing sugar before serving.