Baked Honey Chocolate Pudding with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
1 cup dark chocolate (75% cocoa solids)
4 FAGE Total 5% with Honey split cups
16 tbsp diced butter
1/2 cup fine granulated sugar
4 egg yolks
4 large eggs
1/4 cup plain flour, sieved
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare eight ramekin dishes by thoroughly buttering the inside and dusting with flour.
- Place a disk of greaseproof paper in the bottom of each ramekin.
- Melt the chocolate, honey from one FAGE Total Honey Yogurt, and butter together over a pan of water.
- Whisk sugar, egg yolks and eggs until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Fold the chocolate mix into the egg mix, then fold in the flour.
- Pour into ramekins and bake in the center of the oven for seven minutes, or until the puddings have risen above the ramekins.
- Allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
- To serve, turn out onto the center of a plate with a generous spoonful of FAGE Total Yogurt (half of the yogurt in a FAGE Total with Honey split cup).
- Drizzle with the remaining honey.