Banana Walnut FAGE Total Pancakes with Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze
Banana Walnut FAGE Total Pancakes:
1½ cups flour
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup walnuts, chopped
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
1 cup milk, room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp almond extract
2 large bananas, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze:
¼ cup pure maple syrup
½ cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp cinnamon
- Banana Walnut FAGE Total Pancakes: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, FAGE Total, milk, eggs, vanilla extract and almond extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined. Be sure to not overmix.
- Preheat a griddle to medium heat. Grease the griddle with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of batter for each pancake and space pancakes approximately 3 inches apart on the griddle.
- Top pancakes with 3-4 banana slices and cook until bubbly, golden brown on the bottom. Flip pancakes and continue to cook on other side until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve with Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze.
- Maple Cinnamon FAGE Total Glaze: In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, FAGE Total, milk and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth.