Bundt Cake with FAGE Total and Strawberry Sauce
1 stick butter, cubed
1 1/8 cup granulated sugar
½ tsp salt
2 medium eggs
1 vanilla bean, sliced and seeds extracted
1 ½ cups FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
1 cup + 2 tbsp cake flour
1 cup + 2 tbsp corn flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 container of strawberries, washed and chopped
¼ cup granulated sugar
Powdered sugar, for garnish
- CAKE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, 1 1/8 cup sugar and the salt. Then whisk in the eggs, vanilla extract and FAGE Total.
- Next, sieve the flours with the baking powder, then mix into the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased Bundt pan. Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- STRAWBERRY SAUCE: While the cake is baking, cook the strawberries in a frying pan together with ¼ cup of the sugar over medium heat until soft, then purée with a hand blender. Set aside.
- Once the cake is out of the oven and has cooled, serve topped with the strawberry sauce.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and fresh chopped strawberries if desired.