Cheddar and Chive Stuffed Potato with FAGE Total
⅓ cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
1 medium russet potato, approximately 5"
¼ cup (or 3 tbsp) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp chives, minced
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Wash the potato and pierce all over with a fork. Wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave on high until tender when pierced with a fork, approximately 7 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Preheat broiler and adjust the rack so it is 6 inches from the broiler.
- Cut the potato in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh into a small bowl, leaving enough in the skin that it retains its shape.
- Use a fork to mash the potato until smooth.
- Add the FAGE Total, 3 tbsp of the cheddar cheese and the chives, and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave the mixture for about 30 seconds to a minute to heat through. Divide the filling evenly between the potato skins, using either a spoon or a pastry bag.
- Evenly distribute the remaining cheddar over the top of the 2 potato halves. Place on a sheet pan and broil for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with an additional dollop of FAGE Total and more chives if desired.