Chocolate Brownies with FAGE Total
1 ¼ cups flour
½ tsp baking powder
3.5 oz dark chocolate
1 ¼ cup + 2 tbsp sugar
2 eggs, beaten
6 tbsp butter
¾ cup FAGE Total 5%, 2%, or 0%
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour together with the baking powder.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and the butter over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the eggs, the sugar and the FAGE Total, and mix. Fold in the flour and mix gently using a rubber spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a thoroughly buttered cake pan and bake for about 30 minutes.