Chocolate Chip Cookie Yogurt Cheesecake
1 1/3 cup chocolate chip cookies
5 1/3 tbsp butter, melted
7 tbsp sugar
2 1/4 cup cream cheese
1 tbsp powdered gelatin
3/4 cup heavy cream
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total 5%
- Roughly crush the cookies and add melted butter.
- Press ¾ of the cookie mix into the bottom of an 8-in flan ring to form biscuit base.
- Whisk sugar and cream cheese together until a creamy texture.
- Sprinkle granules of gelatin in 1/4 cup water (per envelope), and then melt over medium a warm heat, stirring until dissolved.
- Whip cream until soft peak.
- Fold FAGE Total Greek Yogurt into cream cheese mix, adding the gelatin, then the whipped cream until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour mix onto the biscuit base.
- Sprinkle remaining cookie mix on top and chill for 8 hours.