Creamy Pasta with Smoked Haddock and Dill
12 oz smoked haddock fillets
1.7 fl oz skimmed milk
10.6 oz dried pasta shapes
10.6 oz FAGE Total 0%
Small bunch fresh dill, chopped
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the fish in a shallow bowl and add the milk and cover with cling film.
- Pierce the film and microwave for 5 minutes until the fish flakes when pushed gently with an index finger.
- Flake the fish and reserve the liquid.
- At the same time, cook the pasta in boiling water until al denté, then drain.
- Add the yogurt and fish liquid to the pasta and toss until it is evenly coated.
- Add the fish and dill.
- Taste, season and serve in warm bowls with crusty bread and salad.