Crispy Red Curry Chicken Croquettes with Cilantro Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing
1 Cup FAGE Total 5%
2 Pounds chicken, cooked, rough chopped into 1/4 – 1/2 inch cubes
2/3 Cup bread crumbs
3 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1/3 Cup onion, finely minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 Teaspoon turmeric
1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 Teaspoon Kosher salt, to taste
1 Teaspoon granulated garlic powder
3 Tablespoon red curry paste
4 Tablespoon butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
1 Tablespoon water
1 1/4 Cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
1 Cup vegetable oil
Cilantro Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing:
1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1/3 Cup olive oil
3/4 Cup FAGE Total 5%
1 Tablespoon lime juice
1 Tablespoon white vinegar
1 Pinch Kosher salt, to taste
In large bowl, combine bread crumbs, cilantro, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, turmeric, salt, garlic powder, FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, curry paste, butter, egg and water. Fold in chicken until thoroughly mixed.
- Form mixture into patties, approximately 3/4" thick and 4" in diameter. (About 1/2 cup per croquette.)
- Place panko in a shallow dish like a pie plate; lightly dredge patties until coated. Shake off excess panko.
- In heavy skillet over medium-high heat, warm vegetable oil.
- Place patties in skillet and cook, turning, about 2 minutes per side or until croquettes are crisp and golden.
- Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Cilantro Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing: Blend ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator (will keep up to 7 days).
<br> <br>Additional Notes: Created by Vinita "Vee" Lark Williams, contest winner.