Cured Salmon with Dill and Yogurt
8.8 oz fresh organic Scottish salmon
8.8 oz smoked salmon
1 lemon, zested and juiced
8.8 oz FAGE Total 5%
1 bunch of dill
3.4 fl oz white wine vinegar
1.0 oz fine granulated sugar
Greek olive oil
Dice the fresh salmon and mix with the lemon zest and juice.
- Marinate for 12 hours in the fridge.
- Cut the cucumber into fine strips and put in a bowl.
- Put the vinegar and sugar into a pan and bring to the boil. Pour over the cucumber while still hot and allow to cool. After 12 hours, drain the salmon but retain the lemon juice.
- Dice the smoked salmon and add to the other salmon with some chopped dill. Season the mixture.
- Mix in 50% of the FAGE Total Yogurt, then chill.
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil together to make a dressing.
- For each serving, put a 3-inch pastry cutter on a plate and press 25% of the salmon mixture into it.
- Top with some more FAGE Total Yogurt.
- Dress cucumber around the plate and drizzle the dressing around the plate.
- Garnish with dill.