28-ounce bag frozen tater tots
1-pound ground beef
½ cup chorizo, casing removed and chopped or bacon
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
8-ounce FAGE Total 5%
1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
½ cup tomato, diced
½ cup red onions, diced
3 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake tater tots per package directions in a large baking dish.
- Heat a large pan to medium-high heat. Add ground beef and chorizo making sure to break up large pieces of meat. Add salt and pepper to your preference. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Once tater tots are finished cooking, remove from heat and top tater tots with beef mixture, cheddar cheese, and beans. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and top with Greek yogurt, avocado, tomato, red onion, scallions. Serve immediately.