Feta, Broccoli Walnut Tart
1 cup FAGE Total 5%
10-in frozen savory tart shell
2 cups milk
2 pinches nutmeg
½ tsp chopped parsley
1 cup cooked broccoli, roughly chopped
1 cup feta cheese, finely diced
1 cup walnuts, chopped
Pepper to taste
- Bake the tart case, without filling, as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Combine the FAGE Total Classic, milk, eggs, nutmeg and parsley in a large mixing bowl to make the custard.
- Whisk together and season to taste.
- In the baked tart case, place the broccoli and diced feta equally over the base.
- Pour the yogurt mix over until the case is full and sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in oven (400 degrees F).
- When golden brown turn out and cool on wire rack.