Granny Smith Apple and Yogurt Syllabub Crumble
2 1/4 cup FAGE Total 0%
2 1/4 cups Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and diced
1/3 cup fine granulated sugar
1/4 cup Greek honey
1/4 cup cider
8 graham crackers
- In a medium-sized pan, cook the apples, sugar, Greek honey and cider until it resembles applesauce (a thick puree).
- Allow to cool.
- Crush or blend the biscuits, until they look like bread crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt and half the cold Granny Smith apples.
- Spoon half the remaining Granny Smith apples into four small wine glasses.
- Fill half-full with the yogurt mix; add another layer of Granny Smith apples, followed by the remaining yogurt.
- Top the glasses of with biscuit crumb, and then chill for 1 hour.